2014 BRUTE ALLSTATE JUNIOR HIGH WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
6th/7th Grade Division AND Junior High Division
DATES: February 7-8, 2014
PLACE: Fairgrounds Sports Arena
WEIGH-IN: Thursday – Feb 6
TWO LOCATIONS: OKC & TULSA
TULSA Broken Arrow H S, 1901 E Albany, BA, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m
Weigh-in will be conducted by the referees and no weight tolerance will be allowed. Wrestlers will not be moved at weigh-in. No coaches or parents will be allowed in weigh-in room. There will be no other weigh-in. Each wrestler must sign weigh-in slip and get stamped at weigh-in.
WRESTLE: Friday - 10:00 a.m. 1st Session 10:00 a.m. 2nd Session 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. 1st Session 9:00 a.m. 2nd Session 6:00 p.m.
AWARDS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th (NO CHALLENGES)
ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, FEB 3, 2014 - (MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5:00 p.m.)
NO WRESTLERS WILL BE MOVED AFTER 5:00 P.M.
MAKE SURE WRESTLERS ARE ENTERED ON THE CORRECT
ENTRY FORM. NO REFUND AFTER DEADLINE
NEW == == ENTRIES ON LINE
On Line at okwrestle.com
Select Junior High Tab (left of page)
Select Junior High All-State Tournament
Enter on line and pay to save time and avoid errors.
Questions on On-Line Entries can be directed to:
Jason Roach – 405-924-7406 or
Imogene Clark - 405-201-5993
Entry FEE: $30.00 per contestant
COACHES PASSES 4 to 8 entries 2 Pass
9 to 16 entries 3 Passes
17 or more entries 4 Passes
Maximum 5 Passes
GATE ADMISSION; $7.00 Each session (4 sessions)
39h ANNUAL ALL-STATE JR HIGH TOURNAMENT
2014 Allstate Junior High Wrestling Tournament will be held at the Fairgrounds
Sports Arena in
1. There will be a 6th & 7th Grade Division and a Junior High Division for 7th, 8th & 9th graders.
2. Seventh graders must elect which division to enter when entry forms are submitted on line.
3. Wrestlers may enter at one weight only and in one division only.
4. Coach of the Year Award will be decided by coaches this year. Only one (1) vote per team. Head coaches will decide this award. Team points will not be kept this year.
5. Outstanding Wrestler Awards will be given in both divisions. This is figured by the fastest three (3) falls of any champion.
6. ENTER ON LINE AT okwrestle.com. , select Junior High Tab, select Junior High All-State Tournament.
ENTRIES AND PAYMENTS ON LINE - DEADLINE 5:00 PM, Mon.,
Feb 3, 2014. On line entry questions to Jason Roach 405-924-7406 or
Imogene Clark 405-201-5993. All other Tournament questions should be
directed to Lelan
7. All entries are $30.00,
8. You must bring a copy of your entries to the tournament in the event there is any discrepancy with the entry.
Seeding Meeting will be on Wednesday, Feb 5 , at 6:00 p.m-9:30. at
WEIGH-IN THURSDAY February 6, 2013
1. Okla City Fair Grounds, OKC 5:00 p.m – 8:00 p.m
If you need further information or clarification, you may call me; however, no entry changes can be accepted by telephone.
ALLSTATE WRESTLING ASSOCIATION
6 & 7 WEIGHTS JR High WEIGHTS
Only 6th & 7th Grade Wrestlers 7th 8th & 9th Grade Wrestlers
Enter in only one Division
**WEIGHTS ARE ALL FLAT WEIGHTS, NO GROWTH ALLOWANCES